Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Ian

The start of something new, the me you wanted to see. The stuff that others can see, but will never find because they are incapable of searching for it.

I have not included any of it on my profile, so they will not even know that I have another one.

Try looking for it. It does not exist unless you actually decide to combine dreams, and, lilies to find the blog.

I am happy to have my haven returned. Nobody gets hurt except those that would not walk away to begin with, aka, you.

Not to say messages do not still go out to you from the other, but this is me, more than anyone else will ever know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home