Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, August 22, 2005

At what point does honesty become cruel to the listener?

To My Dearly Beloved Friends,
Ian loves me, and I love Ian. However, the time I have known Ian and the circumstances under which I have known him makes me less likely to want to date him.

I cried to Ian again last night, over Matt. I am still being wrecked continually by the Matt situation.

To be honest, that was not my intention. I had called because I was homesick, but Ian was all too busy to talk to me, which is fine, so I called Matt. I had not even realized that Matt had called/emailed me because I have been so busy, so he thought I was just calling him back, but I was calling him just to talk.

I love Matt and he just does not get it and continues to play with my heart, perhaps unintentionally.

But the question on the table is- Is it cruel to speak of another man to someone who obviously cares about you, despite the fact that you want to be as honest with them as possible?

-Nat

PS. My roommate is awesome, I just thought you should know.

PPS It hurts to breathe because I worked my abs so much this morning.