Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ian

It is true that my relationship with Ian may be completely over.

It is also true that I should not have called him today, but I do not regret my decision to do so even though it was a bad decision. I would have never understood what I was doing to him because I was dense and failed to listen when I should have.

If it is over, then I will just work to be the friend he needs me to be because I love him and he deserves a supportive and good friend.

However, I do not believe it is over because I love him and he loves me and even though our relationship is different than how it was previously, I think that it can still work if we both try for it. I cannot make him try, and I will not force him to, but I will try on my end to make things work and I will have to see what happens.

I pledge all of the above and swear by them on this day until the day I die.

Also, please disregard my pathetic, completely unhelpful, selfish, and dissoriented previous blog entries from the last two weeks. I would take them down, but then I might forget all the things i have done to him.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Aw, hon, if you need to talk I am still here! I'm sorry to hear about this, I'm always here for you if you need me!

C

6:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home