Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Depression

I am a lot more mature than most of peers, which normally isn't a problem because I will pretend to care about their superficial bullshit, but tonight is too much.

I have grown up even faster than Matthew. All I wanted was for him to love me, and he couldn't even make up his mind about that.

I will probably spend the rest of my life hating my mother for taking away my only chance to be normal. I will also hate everyone else for not caring about me.

Ian doesn't understand my new life here, which sucks. I keep dreaming about Sean, and I am not sure what that means. I had a wet dream about my roommate (same gender, yes), and I am completely weirded out by it. It is the first gay dream I have ever had despite the fact that I am bysexual.

I hate being alone here. Currently, my roommate just came in, saw me crying and said, "oh, don't cry! Well, I will help you cheer up in the morning because I am kind of drunk right now," and then left!

I hate life. I really do.

I want to die.

Welcome to college nat.

I am completely out of place here, but is not like a stick out like a sore thumb. In fact, I don't stick out at all. Nobody even knows I exist.

I hate this.

Matt said he would be there for me after my Mom died, sometimes I don't even think he really knows what it is like to lose someone that close to you. He cried with me, so why does he act like it never really happened?

I need to move on, but I can't, I won't. I meant it when I said yes, and i don't lie. It was suppossed to work.

What's worse is that I keep writing this goddamn blog hoping, JUST HOPING, that Matthew will be suddenly inspired someday, sit down and read it, and know what I have been through, and love me for it. Instead, he will never read it, never again ask me out, and I will die alone.

Yet I still publish this blog because I will spend every moment until that pitiful death wishing that I could have my love. Wishing that he understood. Wishing he loved me back.

WHY GOD? WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home