Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Weasel From Taylor Ranch

I met the most romantic guy ever yesterday. We're talking, makes girls cry because he so good to them, drop dead gorgeous, one woman type man. And he went to middle school at LBJ! He lived less than ten minutes from me and I just met him yesterday on a bus in Omaha! Too bad I had to go to NE to meet him! He was talking about how he asked his now fiance to marry him, and it made every girls' eyes tear up. It was so sweet!

I hope a guy loves me that much someday!

I am worried about Ian, I hope he doing well. I pray that he will know God's love in these coming days and feel the support he needs from those around him.

Tim is so nice! I love that kid. He is so much fun to talk to. I accidentally kept him up a little bit late yesterday, and I felt bad, but he "enjoyed it," so I guess no harm was really done. I am curious to see where this new friendship will take me.

Matt and I are not talking a whole lot now. It is hard for me, knowing that he is serving to potentially die in a war he may not believe in, but could not fight for the only thing he did, us. Alas, maybe he is not the soldier for me, but some other girly. I just cannot accept that him and I are over, it is really hard. But I must, because he has not come back, he will not, and I must remain strong. No more tears.

I am going to date again. It will be hard, I do not want to cheat someone else by only using them as a rebound, so I am going to take this recovery slow and figure it out on my own before pushing my entire past onto someone else.

Anyway, I have to go shower and go to school. I hope you are all doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home