Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

"It's a hard knock life."

Jesus,
I know that you and I frequently do not talk a lot, but I thought that tonight would be the right time to do this. I haven't really been talking to my Mom recently either, because I have just assumed she is safely in your loving arms. I am not sure what you are calling me to do, but can you let her know that I am safe, and happy and in love? Also, I hope to understand what you want from me very soon.

I love you very much Lord. Please grant me your mercy and let me see your plan for me.
Your Daughter,
Natalie LouAnn Thomas More Rivera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home