Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Middle Naming You - (for the love of my life as he sleeps tonight)

I drink in your words-
Like raspberry on my tongue

Tart sometimes, yet sweet, can't get enough
Eat too much, know that I will pay for this-

endless consumption of you.
You are too much, yet I can never get enough!

Eventually sick, or No?
Guess you are more like a food I do not know at all.

But I eat you everyday,
Take you in

Consume you every way I can
Eat you up

Sweet, sour, you fill my senses
Make me crazy

What Garden of Eden did you exist in before?
I am filled with you,

Yet you make me yearn for you,
But my stomach never reaches its peak,

Just sweet bliss
Ever in my senses

Tastes of nectar, wine,
And well, honey. . .

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home