Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Yellow Roses

I am sitting near a dozen of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen in my life, and I am completely won over by them. They are from my lover, the man who has stolen my heart away, Ian Luders.

This time here, despite the many friends I have made and continue to build relationships with, seems to be just that, time here. I am just spending time waiting to go back home, which now I do not know where it is. It is with Ian. I know that.

I would live in a tepee if he wanted. I would live in Socorro. I would live in Alaska, but I would definitely ship myself some green chile. I want to live wherever with him.

"Don't forget to stop and smell the roses." Well let me tell you, they are sweet. And as I hug my jacket around myself and head out into the frosty morning, I know that I am loved, and that he is loved as well.

Never was there a partnership, a friendship as that of me and my friend Ian.

I love you Pookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home