Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In Regards To Matt

"Are you in love with him, or the idea of being in love with him?"-Diego Duran

I am in love with the idea of being in love with him. I am in love with having what we might have. . .of what could have been.

But things were never as good as I romantically remember them, the way I have built him into some sort of hero, despite it all. I remember Matthew clearly, and I cared so much for him. . .my heart is still smashed upon the rocks everytime I think about him. I remember the truck after graduation. . .I remember it all, probably more than he even does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home