Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

"Geschenk des Gottes" - The Prickly Pear of My Eye

There you are,
A part of me.
I am your bee,
Wishing only to pollinate you - wishing to enter into you
My parched lips long for the nectar of your tongue,
I am lost, far from the hive, wishing only to rest amongst your folds forever,
You prick me, drawing blood, leaving me for dead,
You don't trust me,
But I want you so badly,
I want your sweet perfume to cover me, to be me,
Your elegance stands out amongst the wanton weeds that surround your base,
Those weeds that try to sap away your water,
Yet they wither in the blazing sun, whilst you bloom,
Your vanity precedes you,
Your unkind manner will be your end,
I wanted to pollinate you, make you live on forever,
But you wanted another bee,
I was not pretty enough for thy own grotesque fetishes,

You want the bee that is more yellow,
But for you we will all look the same,
You will always be wanton,
And I will die, fertilizing the ground from which you grow,
Did you love me?
Did you even hear my buzz?

Alas,
I have failed.
But I will lie here as the day grows dark in my eyes,
And see us together, me in your gentle hold,
Finally part of you, just as you were always
APART
of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home