Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Five Times With Mitch

His dark eyes peirced my soul and I was lost. All I wanted was to crawl into a hole and forget that I had ever loved anyone at any time. All this time I had wanted someone to come after me, and he had, and he had been waiting for me to want him. We kissed, and it was beautiful.


My weekend has left me changed forever. I want a family, I want to live life, and I want to never forget the lessons Ryan taught me. So I won't. And you shouldn't either.

Take a roll in the hay with Mitch, I swear you will love yourself for it always.