Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

"I Can't Finish this Conversation Right Now"

You never answered my questions. I don't even know what you are sorry for. I hate that you called today. I am pissed that I let myself pick up the phone, despite the fact that I knew it was you.

I might as well type my questions here, because they are more likely to be answered here than in an actual conversation with you anyway, so here are a few:

Why would you rather talk to someone else about "us" than to me?
Why do you call and not try and actually get us back together, but instead just bring me down?
Why do you expect me to be happy about the boys coming first?
Would I have ever come first?
  • First it was your parents/sister.
  • Then it was your school.
  • In the future it would be your soldiers.
Am I supposed to be ok with that?
Do you even love me?
Why can't you just talk to me?
You made me miss my carnival to talk to you, and you didn't even listen.
You just make me hate you, so why do you keep calling me?

I am done. Please leave me alone. Who the fuck cares if I don't move on, that's my choice. Besides, being single is cool too, it's one of the best vocations a person can have in their life.

Why did you leave? Again?

Why are you such a fucking moron?

Anyway, don't try and ruin my day again, because I am done. I have given you four years of chances, and apparently, you can't "talk to me over the phone."

When the hell else would we talk?

I know these questions will go unanswered, and that's fine because you don't want to give me the closer I deserve in this relationship. So how about this for some non-closer on your end, I hope it burns you every time I kiss someone else. Believe me, I will be kissing others. I will love others, and they will all treat me better than you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home