Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Our own Forest Gump

Steve Vaught just made it through New Mexico after WALKING from San Diego California since April. Get this, he is going to walk to New York before the end of 2005! This fat guy is the coolest guy ever. Anyway, I think I am going to support his journey and buy a t-shirt. I think it's awesome. Plus, there are some pictures of his injuries, and one of his blisters looks just like mine did after a day of extreme hiking. In other words HUGE. Look up some news on this guy, seriously, you will be entertained, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home