Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Person Named Mitch

Mitch is the person you love. Mitch is the person that loves you. Mitch is your other half. I, in no way, was referencing a specific individual in my earlier blog entries except for my own Mitch, which is obviously not going to be your Mitch. I am glad we cleared this up.

My blog won't let me change the font on my computer. It is pretty agravating, I must say. It also will not let my computer spell check my entries. I am highly agravated. Perhaps I will be changing my blog sooner than I thought to a different page run by a different company.

Anyway, I hope you are all having a great day.

Ian, I am sorry I caused you to doubt me. I love you, and I want you to know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home