Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Cheating On. . .Matt?

Sometimes when I am talking to Ian, I feel as though I am cheating on Matt. Even though I am no longer with Matt, the feelings I have for him sometimes show up in my relationship with Ian.

To make it worse, sometimes I think I am cheating on Ryan. . .

I am thinking about taking a nap. I am not going to, but I am thinking about it. Actually, maybe I will power nap, that would be so swell. . .

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well.

An update on me, I just finished the Order of the Phoenix, and I have to say OH MY GOD. I ordered the sixth off of amazon, and I am about to piss myself in expectation. Secondly, I have not been sleeping well. I awake worrying whether Godiva is ok, or Ian, or Dominic, and then I realize that I am not in Albuquerque. I wake up from nightmares I can't remember and I am barely sleeping any sort of reasonable time at all now just to counteract my oversleeping these past few weeks in a desperate effort to regulate my schedule. I just want to throw in the towel and have a good nap to celebrate. Damn.

Finally, I am really happy with life. I am now dating my bestfriend, and even when him and I argue, I know that I still have my bestfriend on the other end of the phone. Granted, it is my incredibly handsome and ultra romantic bestfriend, but I guess that's why I am the luckiest girl on Earth!

I hope you all have a fabulous day today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home