Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In Regards to My Love- Buttons

Last night I still lay awake after all the shit had hit the fan, and I was bothered, because in an effort to make myself feel better, I had hurt Ian. That was not my intention.

I love Ian. I see him and I in the classic friendship relationship. He is my Mulder. . .I can only hope I am his Scully. (Facebook photo was inspired by this).

I really hope he knows how he drives me crazy. I hope he understands that I cannot stand the idea of another girl holding his hand, or making him smile the way he does when I kiss him on the nose.

I love that he is taller than me. I love that he is the best friend I have ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home