Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Friday, November 11, 2005

The Worst Thing

"Just when you think you understand life, it rips it out from under you, cripples you." -Ian Luders


I am totally in love, but cannot have the person I love. I know that we talk all the time, but it stings every time you miss the rain here, every time I turn to tell you something and you are a thousand miles away.

It hurts worse than anything.
I have delt with my entire life alone. Just when I find someone to share it with, to understand it with, I can't be with them. Cruel Irony.

Fuck Dentistry.


That's all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home