Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Friday, February 24, 2006

What came first, the chicken, or the egg?

I really lost control yesterday. I had never really lost control, but everything I had been working for or wanted no longer mattered and I didn't know what to do with my career, my future, the next two minutes. I just lost it. Completely. Then I called my Dad and talked to him about it.

"I don't know which came first Natalie: You being crazy and scaring Ian away, or Ian broke up with you, which drove you crazy?"

I think it might be the first one though, with a dash of the second one. I really do love Ian and it has been impossible to live a life I was unsure of before, and now that I am completely unsupported in it. . . Love just isn't enough.

My love or want for dentistry is not enough to keep me in the cold and foggy Nebraskan air one more day, but I will because I need to finish out the semester.

I had never really seen my entire life be flipped upside down and pulled out from underneath me and I am still having random stress/panic attacks even now, but I think it is a good thing. If nothing else, I get to start from the bottom and work up.

Ian is right, I did never listen. Something else he has said, and my roommates now agree, is that I need help. I need professional help. I am crazy, but knowing I am crazy means I am not crazy. . . I just have issues. . . right?

I cannot sleep, I cannot eat, I cannot do anything because I am so stressed out with everything right now. The most frightening thing I have to face, however, is being alone all weekend. I am more of a danger to myself than anyone else.

I really did want to make it work with Ian, and I still would like the chance in the future. However, sense I do not have the chance now, I am going to take this time and get better once and for all.

Then I am going to go to school and be whatever will make me happy. Not because of income, not because of outside pressure, just to be happy.
I think that only once I figure myself out will I be able to be truly loved and love other people.

I get it, ok. Two fiances, 8 months, both saying the same thing when they broke up with me. Obviously I haven't changed, and I really really need to.

-Crazy Ass Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home