Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Friday, February 24, 2006

What Really Makes Me Happy

I was thinking a lot last night and I trying to really figure out what I am going to do with my life in the next six months.

So after not sleeping a whole lot and just feeling this heartbreaking pain and loneliness, I have begun a list of things that make me happy.

1. My dogs- I miss Chewie, Pibb, and Godiva
2. My horse
3. Seeing Ian smile even if it is not caused by me
4. Sunsets and Sunrises
5. Doing something that I didn't think I could do originally
6. Being physically fit (or more so than I have been before)
7. Talking, a lot, to anyone who will listen, especially to people who are close to me.
8. Christmas Eve
9. Driving
10. Making love
11. New Mexico
12. Having dorky, childlike, good clean fun.
13. Having dreams about my Mom or people I cannot be with because then I get them for a little while.
14. Snuggling up next to my Dad
15. Playing games with Dominic
16. Talking online to my family
17. Making others laugh
18. Babies and children
19. It to be quiet ONLY when I am trying to get to sleep
20. Dancing, if only in my room alone

I'm not sure if I am staying at Creighton. . . but I am not sure where I am going either. Call me if you feel like you want more information about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home