Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Toilet Paper Rash

The toilet paper here at school might as well be sand paper on my ass. I think that actually might be a better choice because then it would only exfoliate instead of tearing a gaping bloody hole near my rectum.

On that note. . . "If Natalie were here, I am sure she would like to say something." I love Dominic Robert Richard Rivera. I cannot wait for him to get confirmed and add a confirmation name to that.

I am thinking of legally changing my name to include Thomas More.

My loft is swell, although I almost took out my roommate via knocking my alarm clock off of it earlier.

I am pretty much just sitting here, procrastinating on my speech and thinking about how much I hate a lot of things.

I am lonely, and homesick, but don't really want to be bothered by anyone, all at the same time.

::sips coffee::

Just one of those days I suppose.

-Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home