Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

No Escape Panic Attack- Something I Just Can't Get Past

I figured the best way to state what I was feeling, is put up a little conversation my brother and I had tonight:


NatalieLRivera: so can I tell you something Dominic?
RockLobster3333: yes you can
NatalieLRivera: I'm really broken hearted, and have been for about a month now.
RockLobster3333: Why?
NatalieLRivera: Ian told me. He told me he was going to ask me over Christmas.
NatalieLRivera: It was an accident
NatalieLRivera: but he ruined the surprise.
NatalieLRivera: Then he didn't want me to tell ya'll because you guys were so excited about it.
RockLobster3333: oh man
NatalieLRivera: So the entire last month I've just been dealing with the fact that the best thing of my life was ruined for me.
RockLobster3333: what did he say that ruined it?
NatalieLRivera: "I already asked your dad for your hand."
NatalieLRivera: Then i heard the whole story
NatalieLRivera: about how he asked Dad when Dad was sharpening knives, etc.
RockLobster3333: oh man
NatalieLRivera: Yeah. . . .there's nothing that sucks worse.
RockLobster3333: The WHOLE thing?
NatalieLRivera: not how he was going to do it, just when
NatalieLRivera: which apparently is no longer the plan
NatalieLRivera: because now I know when
NatalieLRivera: it's still ruined for me then
NatalieLRivera: it's the only thing he had to get right
NatalieLRivera: and he blew it
RockLobster3333: ....oh man that blows
NatalieLRivera: yeah. . . which is why we can't tell Julia, for sure.
NatalieLRivera: but it looks like you guys already know how to keep a secret
RockLobster3333: ?
NatalieLRivera: even when I had that conversation w/ you about how Christmas wasn't going to be exciting because Dad wasn't asking her
NatalieLRivera: you didn't tell me. It didn't matter, cuz I already knew.
NatalieLRivera: He had even told my friends hereNatalieLRivera: and they didn't say anything. I was totally oblivious
RockLobster3333: I'm not a surprise ruiner kinda guy
NatalieLRivera: I just don't know what to do now
NatalieLRivera: It just sucks.
RockLobster3333: why does surprise matter?!?! He loves you and it doesn't matter how or when really, just that he loves you
NatalieLRivera: yeah I know
RockLobster3333: it's a good thing, but it's not necessary
NatalieLRivera: it is necessary
NatalieLRivera: because as my bestfriend
NatalieLRivera: he ruined it
NatalieLRivera: I would have NEVER done that to him
NatalieLRivera: imagine the BEST gift you could have possibly ever imagined getting in your entire life
NatalieLRivera: and then your bestfriend blowing the surprise
RockLobster3333: He didn't mean to!!
NatalieLRivera: when no one else even considered it
NatalieLRivera: Actually he did.
NatalieLRivera: He did it intentionally
RockLobster3333: WHY?!?!?
NatalieLRivera: because we got into a stupid spat over something small
NatalieLRivera: and he was afraid I would leave him
NatalieLRivera: so he told me that
NatalieLRivera: so that he could prove how much he loved me
RockLobster3333: god fucking damnit IAN!!!!!
RockLobster3333: AAAHHH
RockLobster3333: ::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home