Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Thank You For Gatorade

I am currently rehydrating. All week I have been very low on it. For a while I just stopped caring. Which is, of course, bad.

I realized today that I am totally in love with Ian. I mean, enough to grow up for him. I was really hurt, but instead of continuing the pain for both of us, I finally just did something about. I had thought (immaturely so) that being the first to apologize and coming up with a solution would mean I had given up, but it actually was the harder thing to do. I love Ian.

I think that in another year and a half, I will most likely be sitting with him in an apartment, dogs at our feet, just reflecting on how much we love our life. I will no doubt reread this blog at some point and say the exact same thing about Ian that I did about Gatorade today.

He refuels me, he saves my life, without him I wither and die. He is my life force.

I had to let go of my past feelings about Matt. I realized that they were like Charlie Horse Time, just a memory, not something I still felt, or needed to. I miss it like. . .karate. Overall, I am better without it, because I am alive.

Only one more week.

SEMESTER IS OVER! I have three finals on Monday, so I am going to go nap, workout, then study. I have no choice but to do so. I think that I will study for COM 152 tonight. Anyway, talk to ya'll later. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home