Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Emmanuel Hospital ER

I'm considering going. . . I just feel as though nothing matters anymore and I am really trying so hard.

My counselor, psychiatrist, and doctor are all aghast at the fact that no one at home has really talked to me recently.
Jacob won't return my calls. My dad does but we are both too busy to catch each other. Mel hasn't called in quite some time. My brothers are basically ignoring me. But the real kicker for me is Ian.

He had promised to be there for me through thick and thin as my best-friend forever. I have never had a harder time.

Yet, apparently he has not time for me. He has not time to give me a thirty-second phone call even check to see if I am still alive. However, he has been on myspace everyday.
He can't even check to see if I am alive. His so-called best-friend. Talk about a shot through the heart. I don't know what to do. I might as well go to the emergency room. . . Because it's not like anyone will miss me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home