Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, February 27, 2006

33% on my Chem Test

I failed my test on friday. I had studied really hard all week, but when I sat down to take the test my mind went blank. I could not remember how to solve the problems, what the charge was of some common ions, anything.

My professor talked to me today and told me that I should seek counseling for help with my personal issues. He also told me that he has seen adults crack under circumstances such as mine, and that he didn't want to see me hurt myself because he cares about me.

I just wish the pain would stop. Ian did nothing but improve my grades when I was with him. He was my motivation, and when things were good with him I used to be able to breeze through the tests so that I could talk to him again.

I failed this test worse than I have failed any test ever before. I let my life get out of control and now I am really suffering the consequences. I probably won't blog anymore this week, so if you want to talk to me, I assume you all know my telephone number and if not you at least know my AIM.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Hey Nat,

Don't worry about one test. And don't let the personal drama intervene. Just, separate them completely. I know, I should follow my own advice, but, it's good advice nonetheless, lol. If you need to vent to get past it and study, I'm always here.

Crystal

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home