Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

"Give me a good drink, a good woman, and a good mountain." -Ian's Profile

What is there to say as I blink back tears except that I love Ian? I do, I love him.

I had him. He was mine. I was his. . . and now I. . .

I just love him and I really hurt right now.

Every other time I have hurt in the last two years Ian has been there to give me a hug or comfort me, and I have never hurt this bad before. Maybe that's why it hurts so bad, because I cannot even talk to him about anything. I am just shut out. . .

I hope he is happy, I really in truly hope he is. I'm not, I'm not at all. And now I am crying.

I just love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home