Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I need to make a Ian-tine patch or Ian-nette gum

I was talking to Melinda today and I finally understood that I had a problem. I had been obsessive, oppressive, and jealous to Ian in our relationship. He was right, it had not been healthy. I was practically in a state of addiction when it came to him. It was never enough, I needed attention from him all the time, and I would get upset and hurt when I did not have it.

This week has been very hard without him for me. I feel like when I quit alcohol, or cigarettes, and I am passing the three day hump, (even though it is basically a week now).

I was really afraid of losing him. I was really stupid about it. I hope in the future I can show him that I am fine by myself and that he would be an asset to my life, and that I could be one to his. I really hurt him, and I hate myself for it.

He was right, it's not the same. This time I got it. I have a problem and there is nothing that I can do but work on it so that in the future I will not hurt the people I love with it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I'm on Facebook! You should add me! I'm at N. Arizona, Crystal Meginnes. ^-^

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home