Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Two Small Things

So I talked to Ian as a friend and he told me a "story I think you might enjoy." However, at the end of the story I was completely stunned because it was not a story that I enjoyed in the slightest. In fact, I didn't even understand. It was the opposite of a story I would enjoy.

Secondly, he untagged a picture of him kissing me on facebook. At first I thought that I had failed to tag him, but it turns out that he had untagged himself on it. I then took a quick scan of any other photos that had him and I looking like a couple in them and they too had been untagged by him. It was as if he was trying to erase the entire time we had dated/been engaged by untagging some photos on a stupid website.


Needless to say, I was crushed by the latter. The first one just left me in shock. The thing is, this is the exact same way that he treated me before we became really good friends. It is as if we have traveled back in time and erased any time that we were intimate.

I understand that he needs to do what he needs to do in order to get past this, but some of his actions are just straight up unnecessary and assholish in nature.

I am pissed, sad, and just feeling like I don't deserve this at all. I really don't know what happened to him this past semester, but Ian has changed, and as his so-called best-friend, I don't think it was for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home