Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Wow

I ended up passed out on a random male friend's bed on Friday night. I woke up and I didn't even know what happened.

Last night a friend saw me topless and said that I was beautiful, those words shouldn't sting but they do.

My brother told me an awful story from our childhood. . . It made me hate my mother just a little bit more. FYI- A water bottle and backwash. . . that's all you need to know.


I'm throwing my life away, yet still fighting for it with everything I have left. I lost everything, and I guess that makes me the scariest soldier. "The man to fear is the man who has nothing to lose."

My insides feel nothing but pain. I just want to feel happy again.


I know Ian may never believe me, but when I said yes it was not a lie. I was not this bad.

Fucking chemical imbalance of the brain, something I can't even fix myself without the one thing I truly hate, prescription meds.
It just got out of hand, and I couldn't see that i had a problem till it was too late.

At the same time, I feel upset that Ian was only willing to talk to me through the good times. . .I listened when he sobbed to me at the beginning of the year about drinking, I was there at the hospital, yet he lies and says he'll call when he doesn't. It burns deep.


I am thinking about hurting myself. . . what's new? I just want to feel something, anything, at this point.

Hopefully I won't end up passed out in a random place during this upcoming week. Austen is leaving, I will miss him. We watched the sunrise this morning.

I just hate life, I hate all of this, yet I know that there is something better than where I am.
I just wish I could get out of this place. I am praying for it with my entire soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home