Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I wish I wasn't single. . .Just so guys would bug off.

To every guy who has wanted to, has, or has thought about kissing me in the last week:
I just thought you should know that I hate that every man who is my friend and knows me, automatically thinks that I am interested in them. I am not.

I just want to fucking finish up this year and get the fuck out of here. So please stop pursuing me and please just let me go. Be my friend, support me right now, because the most you are going to get out of this is friendship.

I am not trying to be rude, just honest. If you continue to pursue me you will be forcing me to take actions that I wish I did not have to take.

Sincerely,
Natalie L. Rivera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home