Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Something Kellen Wrote

So Kellen IMed me last night and what he wrote was very poetic, tragic, and somehow, inspiring. I see Kellen coming out of this portion of his life and becoming one of the most beautiful people I know. I can already see it now, but I can't wait until he shows everyone else.

thinking about people I miss

morbidity

dont want to wake you up with my thoughts

depression

went, got food

realized that I have left everything that is important to me in NM or Nebraska

realize also that I miss other things as well

our lives are shattered

broken people trying to make themselves

Catholic school will make you or break you

they left out the part about being broken on the inside

I dont think I was strong enough

a long slow slide into oblivion

ahh if only that were the case

instead the static grow worse

and I scream inside my head

people are perfectly, wonderfully insane

without that

they would die

I am sane

and I am dying

reality breaks us

wow

I need to sleep




I love you Kellen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home