Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Vivo Una Vida de la Pasión

I just am in love with life. I have learned that I am perhaps not meant for what I thought I was, I have learned that love truly means there for good times and not, and I have learned that suffering only helps me to understand that I am meant to help others relieve their suffering. I am no saint, I would not pretend for a moment that I am, but I am severly in love with life and pursuing a life in which I spread love as much as I can. God has given me this breath to breath out his love.

Haha, this will be the third time I have typed out a blog today and hopefully this time it will not be erased. It is semi-ironic considering what I was trying to put in a blog today.

Life! What a glorious gift! Just reflect on life for a moment and realize how BEAUTIFUL it can be! I am so happy with life. It kicks my ass, but I have learned to really find the humor in that situation. I think it really broke my stubbornness and drive to try and beat life at it's own game. Life will always make me suffer painful things, but I suffer because I LOVE. If I did not care for those that I lose, than life would be nothing!

Godbless life! Godbless my friends and family! No, my life is not perfect. It is far from it, but this pain I endure will only help me to support others in the future.

However, I do have a complaint to issue at this time and it is something that comes with the territory of blogging: I am now afraid that what is here will not be everything that I really think on a topic, and I will have to put that down in my journal instead because some information has caused me only problems and I grow severely weary of being given shit for honestly saying what is going on my life from someone who voluntarily read something I wrote. My blog is not forced on you, but multiple individuals who read this have hurt me using this site as a reason. Natrivera.blogspot.com goes censored for now.

On a lighter note- I was listening to this song, and I will not explain why, but it applies to me on many levels. Please, take humor in my situation and the fact that I am not quoting DISNEY.

On that note, I had this song playing on my computer earlier:


"I won't say I'm in love" Off the Hercules Soundtrack
[Meg:]
If there's a prize for rotten judgement
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that!

[Muses:] Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
He's the Earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through you
Girl, ya can't conceal it
We know how ya feel and
Who you're thinking of

[Meg:]
No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no

[Muses:]
You swoon, you sigh
why deny it, uh-oh

[Meg:]
It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love

I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
Oh

[Muses:]
You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying
Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When ya gonna own up
That ya got, got, got it bad

[Meg:]
No chance, now way
I won't say it, no, no

[Muses:]
Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love

[Meg:]
This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love

[Muses:]
You're doin flips read our lips
You're in love

[Meg:]
You're way off base
I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it

[Muses:]
Girl, don't be proud
It's O.K. you're in love

[Meg:]
Oh
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home