Our idea becomes my new life's work. Everything else is child's play. I inch my fingers through the web but it just gets tangled up and stuck. The spider is approaching to feed. Just another random assortment of Nat's thought, brought live from Nebraska.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Out For the Count

Ok, so this summer I am moving to Xanga for my blog, which makes sense seeing as this blog was my life in Omaha. Anyway, I don't want to put it on here, because then I have no control over who gets the next one....

HOWEVER, I will say this, if you are a friend of mine on facebook, you can find it there.

Dominic and others that want it need to shoot me an email because I will completely forget to send it to you otherwise.

Email me at- NatalieLRivera@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home